Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Crazy sock day

Have you ever woren crazy socks in school before? Well we have and it's called crazy sock day!It is when you have a celebration and you get to wear crazy socks to school.  We got to take off our shoes. I love taking off my shoes in class. The reason why it is fun to take off our shoes in class is because we only get to do it for celebrations. Some people have tall socks some people have small socks and some people have toe socks. Toe socks are really, comefey I mean, really comefey.  The weird thing is is that no one wore fuzzy socks.I love fuzzy socks.Dont you?"       





4 comments:

  1. Love the crazy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked crazy sock day because people were waring funny socks.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy socks day is a great idea. I can wear my funny socks that day!

    ReplyDelete